Princess is the Managing Partner at P O Bajowa Chambers. She specializes in
- Civil Litigation
- Criminal Litigation
- Legal and Corporate Consultancy
- Dispute Resolution
- Mediation and Arbitration.
Princess has particular expertise in all Legal matters, Business and Corporate Consultancy.
A Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria. She gained extensive leadership and managerial experience from numerous executive positions in business for over 20 years. Her flair and diverse experience across industries provides her with a unique perspective in her approach to handling legal matters and delivering results.
- Member of the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA)
- Member Association of Professional Negotiators and Mediators (APNM) Nigeria
- Barrister-at-Law (BL),Nigerian Law School,Lagos-Nigeria
- Certificate of Training & Proficiency in Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- Legum Magister (LL.M) International Law and World Economy,University of East London, London,United Kingdom.
- Legum Baccalaureus (LL.B) with Business Management,University of East London, London,United Kingdom.
Princess loves reading books including autobiographies and market research reports. She has particular interest in Women Empowerment and Youth Development. She is married and blessed with children, and occasionally supports Liverpool Football Club.