Hello From Vaccine Awareness Network
Qui medice vivit misere vivit – Roman saying, ‘He who Lives Medically Lives Miserably’.
Just what I was seeking, awesome website. Thanks for being such a special person to have created this website. Thank you for being strong and standing up for us with factual information on a controversial subject.
I have a hard time standing up for my baby and myself against vaccines but this website truly encourages me to stand firm. God bless you and your family from the bottom of my heart.”
– What a member of the public said about this site.
What We Do
V.A.N provides information about vaccinations that is fully sourced to enable parents to make a fully informed choice about their child’s vaccinations.
For Parents Who Don’t Vaccinate
- We also provide emotional support to parents who have chosen not to vaccinate, through providing links to scientific studies that support their viewpoint, leaflets to explain to others why they don’t vaccinate, template letters for schools and referral for legal advice if they need it.
- We have also had meetings for non-vaccinating parents to socialise as well as hosting speakers on natural child-rearing, treatment of childhood illness and pet vaccinations to name a few.
- Our website has been archived by the British Library as a site of historical importance and it is part of a special collection on pandemic influenza.V.A.N has presented talks and power point presentations for other groups as well as debating on various radio shows. We have given free information out at festivals and fairs.
- We have organised protests against mandatory vaccination as we believe that everyone has the right to choose what is put into their body.
For Students and Researchers
- We have taken part in ethics committees, attended a meeting with JCVI members to present the other side of the argument and we regularly assist students with their university research into vaccination issues.
For Parents of Vaccine Injured Children
- We support parents of vaccine damaged children, through a counselling line with a fully qualified telephone counsellor and referrals to other organisations who can help and we have assisted members of the public with navigating the Vaccine Damage Payments Scheme and informing them about the Yellow Card Reporting System.
- We may be able to provide details of doctors and therapies to help recover vaccine injured children, depending on the circumstances.
- Our phone line is entirely FREE for anyone to call. We also have an email service.
For Parents Who Want to Vaccinate in a Safer Way
- We provide support for parents who vaccinate, too. We have discussions of pro-vaccine arguments on our site, a debates page and a page dedicated to delayed, selective and spaced out vaccines.
- We can help you find single vaccines (UK and Ireland – but we have also helped Americans find selective ‘vax friendly’ pediatricians). We offer the latest tips on reducing pain during vaccination as well as ideas for reducing the risk of side-effects.
Our aim is to support the right of every parent to give informed consent or informed refusal with ALL the information available.
We believe that the ‘Cons’ of vaccination should also be presented with the ‘Pros’ in government information to parents, that GPs should not be able to remove non-vaccinating patients, that single vaccines should be available to selective vaccinating parents on the NHS and that a full compensation scheme should be available to children under 2 and that the amount of compensation should reflect the injury.
We also believe that medical studies on vaccination should be independent and not funded by the companies that make them and that vaccine companies should not be protected from prosecution as they currently are.
We support the right of every individual to have bodily autonomy in medical care, the right to have access to treatment no matter what the persons choices are and the right to be treated with respect from their healthcare providers.
Allergic diseases and atopic sensitization DISCLAIMER: We do not give medical advice as we are not GP’s. We merely provide information and research studies surrounding vaccination to enable parents to make a fully informed decision.